MANAGING FINANCIAL REPORTING RISK – Webcast Series
We are excited to announce a new series of quarterly webcasts on “Managing Financial Reporting Risk” researched, written, and conducted by Tony Sondhi. The webcasts will transfer actionable knowledge about current and new reporting requirements with an emphasis on identifying potential financial reporting risks and providing practical information to help you manage those risks.
Tony will provide his unique blend of practical explanations of GAAP and a user’s perspective based on more than three decades of experience as a consultant, standard-setter, and as an analyst and avid follower of earnings calls and management communications with investors. The webcasts will explore each issue, provide a comprehensive discussion of the recognition, measurement, presentation, disclosure, and non-GAAP metric implications.
Each webcast will run for ninety (90) minutes followed by thirty (30) minutes for attendee questions and additional interactive discussion. Attendees are strongly encouraged to send their issues, scenarios, and questions in advance. Tony Sondhi will agree to NDAs with attendees’ employers to ensure confidentiality. The webcasts and follow-on Q&A session will be recorded and available to attendees for 60 days following the webcasts. Each attendee will receive an additional thirty (30) minutes for a conference call with Tony Sondhi for further discussions. These sessions may be attended by all team members from employer of the attendee. Each subscribing individual webcast attendee will receive three (3) CPE per webcast. Additional appropriately registered attendees will be eligible to receive CPE credits for an additional fee. Subscribers receive CPE in accordance with the type of subscription.
- ASU 2018-15 – Customer’s Accounting for Implementation Costs in a Cloud Computing Arrangement
- ASU 2018-18 Collaborative Arrangements,
- EITF Issue No. 18-A, “Recognition Under Topic 805 for an Assumed Liability in a Revenue Contract.” (This webcast will be scheduled upon completion of deliberations at the EITF)
- EITF Issue No. 19-B, “Revenue Recognition—Contract Modifications of Licenses of Intellectual Property.” (This webcast will be scheduled upon completion of deliberations at the EITF)
- Review and Analysis of SEC Comment Letters on ASC 606
Attendees are encouraged to suggest topics. More topics will be added.
- A single registration for one webcast costs $350 and only the registrant is entitled to CPE. Additional registrants pay $50 each for CPE
- A Basic annual subscription costs $1,050 and up to four (4) appropriately registered attendees from the subscribing employer would receive CPE credits
- A Premium annual subscriptions costs $1,200 and 5 to 8 attendees from the subscribing employer are eligible to attend and receive CPE.
For additional information and subscription application please contact email@example.com or call 727-385-3597.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.