ASC 842 – Leases Implementation and Reporting – Part III
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Please join us on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM (EST), when EITF Member Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition, Lease accounting and financial reporting risks), conducts our August 2018 webcast on critical issues you as a lessee need to know to implement, adopt, and use ASC 842 over time. You will learn about the following critical issues (among others) in this webcast:
- Determination of the Incremental Borrowing Rate
- Critical Considerations and Common Missteps
- Documentation and data needs – what do I need to know about software for lease reporting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in financial reporting at their firms, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the critical considerations of the implementation and ongoing reporting needs for ASC 842. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
- Learn about critical financial reporting decisions for implementation of ASC 842
- Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks, and
- Receive information about the key takeaways from public company implementation projects
- Understand potential implications for your firm.
Given the introductory nature of this webcast, there are no prerequisites to attending this webcast.
At No Cost